Increased competition in today’s workforce has created a much greater focus on employee benefits than as little as ten years ago. Current forecasts indicate that this trend will continue far into the future as the benefit package offered to employees is often just as important as salary or working environment. A Benefit Package should help a company attract better employees, reduce turnover and generate a happier workforce.
The benefit plan should also be affordable to both the company and the contributing employee and should be administratively streamlined.
At CSS, our benefit specialists will work with you to create a plan that can include any or all of the following:
- Health Insurance: POS/HMO/PPO/HSA
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA’s)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Transit Check
- Supplemental Products thru AFLAC
- Tracking of Employee Data for ACA Reporting Compliance